To the home page

A cooperation between

Norvegijos darbo inspekcija kviečia į informacinį susitikimą lietuvių kalba. Daugiau informacijos apie tai rasite darbo inspekcijos svetainėje.

SUA is a cooperation between the Labour Inspection Authority, the police, the Tax Administration and UDI

At SUA, you can sort out everything you need to work in Norway. The aim is to process your applications quickly and provide guidance in several languages.

You can get help at SUA if you're a foreign worker, a foreign self-employed person, a family member of a foreign worker or the employer of a foreign worker.

You can find SUA offices in Oslo, Stavanger, Bergen, Trondheim and Kirkenes.

What can the police/UDI at SUA help you with?

  • You can get a registration certificate.
  • You can hand in documentation for your residence application if you're applying from Norway.
  • You can apply for a residence card if you've applied for a residence permit from abroad.

What can the Tax Administration at SUA help you with?

  • You can apply for a tax deduction card and get a Norwegian identification number.
  • You can report a move to Norway and get a Norwegian identification number.

Contact the Labour Inspection Authority

The Labour Inspection Authority can help you if your rights as a worker are violated, if you do not have an HSE card or if you have questions about your employment, such as your employment contract, working hours or salary in Norway.

Due to the coronavirus situation, the Labour Inspection Authority is not available at SUA, but you can get in touch by phone at (+47) 73 19 97 00, chatFacebook, by email or by sending in an anonymous tip.