SUA is a cooperation between the Labour Inspection Authority, the police, the Tax Administration and UDI
At SUA, you can sort out everything you need to work in Norway. The aim is to process your applications quickly and provide guidance in several languages.
You can get help at SUA if you're a foreign worker, a foreign self-employed person, a family member of a foreign worker or the employer of a foreign worker.
You can find SUA offices in Oslo, Stavanger, Bergen, Trondheim and Kirkenes.
What can the police/UDI at SUA help you with?
- You can get a registration certificate.
- You can hand in documentation for your residence application if you're applying from Norway.
- You can apply for a residence card.
What can the Tax Administration at SUA help you with?
- You can apply for a tax deduction card and get a Norwegian identification number.
- You can report a move to Norway and get a Norwegian identification number.