Norvegijos darbo inspekcija kviečia į informacinį susitikimą lietuvių kalba. Daugiau informacijos apie tai rasite darbo inspekcijos svetainėje.
Become an online user and get access to public services online
Being an online user means that you have an electronic ID, for example MinID or BankID. You can, among other things, look up information about your income and employments online.
As an online user, this is what you can do
- You can submit applications without visiting the police or the Tax Administration, and without sending documents by post.
- You can receive documents and letters from the Tax Administration, the police, the Norwegian Directorate of Immigration (UDI) and other public services online, instead of by post.
- You can check and submit your tax return, apply for and change your tax deduction card and change your address at My page.
- You can check what your employer has reported about you, for example your income, your tax deduction and your employments.
- You can see all messages and documents that have been sent between you and public services.
If you do not have an identification number
You need a Norwegian identification number (Norwegian national identity number or D number) to become an online user. If you're from a country within the EU/EEA, you'll get an identification number when you apply for a tax card. If you're from a country outside the EU/EEA, you'll get an identification number when you've applied for a residence permit and you've had an appointment with the police.