To the home page

A cooperation between

Book an appointment with the police or the Tax Administration at SUA

The Tax Administration at SUA

You must undergo an ID check if you’re going to carry out commercial activity in Norway

You must bring

  • a passport or national ID card

You must report a move to Norway if you’re staying in Norway for more than 6 months

You must bring

  • a passport or national ID card
  • the filled out form RF-1401 Report a move to Norway from abroad
  • documentation showing that you’re going to stay in Norway for at least 6 months, such as
    • a house purchase contract or rental agreement
    •  an employment contract
    • a confirmation of assignment from a staffing agency
    • a confirmation that you’re a student

If your documentation is older than 3 months, you should also bring a confirmation showing that it's still valid.